- Green Asparagus wrapped in proscuitto (Italian ham)
- Manzanillo Green Olives stuffed with anchovy, almond or onion,
- Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained and marinated with crushed clove of garlic, pepper flakes and a pinch of dried mint;
- Whole Piquillo Peppers stuffed with goat cheese, cream cheese or sliced tossed with olive oil, balsamic and a pinch of dried oregano garnishing the provolone or goat cheese;
- Marinated mushrooms sprinkled with a touch of dried basil.
Food expert, Mauny Kaseburg, to suggest some tasty and simple platter ingredients to help get your readers started. She suggests that with products in your pantry (and a few basic ingredients from the refrigerator) you can create your own platter at a moment’s notice. Have a bottle of Napoleon Organic Olive Oil and Napoleon Organic Balsamic to drizzle on top of your antipasto platter or to dress vegetables that are simply brined.
Refrigerated items like thinly sliced dried salami, proscuitto or Black Forest ham, sliced Provolone, waterpacked mozzarella, soft goat cheese and hardcooked eggs can be combined with the Napoleon pantry items to round out the platter.
Serve with slices of grilled crusty bread, a good red or white wine and PRESTO, you’ve got a party!