Artichoke and Cheese Tapenade
- 2 cups Napoleon Marinated Quartered Artichokes,
- canned Artichoke Hearts, or canned Artichoke Bottoms, drained
- 1 small clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp Napoleon Fruttato or Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Napoleon Capers, drained
- ¼ tsp each coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Serve with crisp crackers or crostini.
Variation 1: add 1 tablespoon Napoleon Pitted Kalamata Olives before pureeing.
Variation 2: add 2 Napoleon Rolled Stuffed Anchovies before pureeing.