Kim’s Tabouli Salad
- 3 cups Bulgar (Cracked Wheat)
- 4-6 Roma Tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 bunches green onions cleaned and sliced
- 1 large cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped Parsley (no stems)
- 1/3 cup Spearmint leaves chopped no stems (regular mint will work but prefer Spearmint for this recipe)
- 1/2 cup Napoleon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Napoleon Olive Oil
Bring 6 cups water to a boil, turn off the heat add the bulgar let stand 20 minutes) Rinse in cold water. Let stand for 15 minutes to drain well.
When all your veggies area diced and chopped, add cold bulgur, mix ( I use my hands) add the Napoleon White Balsamic Vinegar and Napoleon Olive Oil to the mixture fold together gently.
Allow to cool in refrigerator 4 hours over overnight for best flavor. Just for moisture in the morning, you can more Napoleon White Balsamic vinegar and Napoleon Olive Oil if needed. Flavor should be light and fresh.