Olive & Tomato Crostini
- 1 Long crusty baguette bread, cut into 1/2" slices
- 2 Cloves of garlic peeled and cut in half
- Napoleon Olive Oil to drizzle
- 4 Large ripe diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Napoleon Pitted Black or Green Olives - chopped
- 1/4 cup Napoleon Pitted Kalamata Olives - chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Napoleon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Napoleon Balsamic Vinegar
Grill the sliced of bread, while they are still hot rub one side of each slice with the garlic halves and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
Toss the ingredients for the topping in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top each warm crostini with a heaping spoonful of the topping.