- ¾ cup Napoleon Olive Oil
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- juice of 1 orange
- juice of 2 lemons
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Napoleon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbs pimento strips
- 2 Tbs finely chopped parsley
- 1 oz Napoleon Rolled Anchovies, minced
- ½ lemon cut into paper thin slices
- 2½ lb can Bartlett pear halves
Combine all ingredients except pears.
Arrange canned pears in flat pan. Pour mixture over the fruit. Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
Serve with entré plating or as a salad when no other dressing is required.