Summer Salsa del Sol
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Napoleon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups seeded tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup Napoleon Green Olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup Napoleon Hot Pepper Olives, remove red peppers & save for garnish; finely chop olives
- 3 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Napoleon Capers, drained
- 2 tsp. Napoleon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Napoleon Anchovy Paste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
Salsa may be prepared one day ahead. Cover tightly and refrigerate. Bring salsa to room temperature before serving.
Variation: For spicier flavor and more heat, increase pepper olives to 1/3 cup.