- 2 boxes Napoleon Tortellini
- 1 can (13.75 oz) Napoleon Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 2 cups chopped roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp. Napoleon Capers
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salami (optional)
- 1/4 cup Napoleon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Napoleon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Bring 4 quarts of water to boil and add tortellini. Boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When cooked, let settle for 2 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine next 5 ingredients and salami (optional). Gently mix in tortellini. In a small bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Pour over salad and mix gently. Salt and pepper to taste.