- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 6 Tbsp. Napoleon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Napoleon Hearts of Palm, drained and sliced into rounds
- 1 can (13.75 oz) Napoleon Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Combine lemon juice, mustard and garlic in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Add hearts of palms and artichoke hearts. Let marinate at room temperature at least 20 minutes and up to 4 hours tossing occasionally.
Line 6 plates with lettuce leaves. Using slotted spoon, divide hearts of palm and artichoke hearts among plates. Garnish with tomatoes. Spoon remaining dressing over and serve.