Chicken Breasts with Green Olive Dressing
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 jar Napoleon Marinated White Asparagus, drained
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 oz. each)
- 3/4 tsp. each coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Napoleon Fruttato or Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Napoleon Almond-Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp. Napoleon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Napoleon Anchovy Paste (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
Divide the greens between 4 serving plates. Top with the asparagus and set aside.
Sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat for 15 seconds. Add the chicken and cook until nicely browned, about 5 minutes. Turn and cook 5-7 minutes longer or until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board.
Stir in the olives and shallots and cook until the shallots soften, about 2-3 minutes. Add the remaining 1/3 cup of olive oil, vinegar, anchovy paste if using, mustard, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and bring just to a simmer. Slice the chicken breasts crosswise into 1 1/2-inch diagonal slices and place over the asparagus and greens. Spoon the olive mixture over the chicken and greens, dividing equally. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.