- 1 package (16 oz.) penne pasta
- 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup Napoleon Onion Stuffed Olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Napoleon Capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 4 Napoleon Anchovy Fillets (optional), chopped
- 1/4 cup Napoleon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Napoleon Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Prepare pasta as directed on the package. Combine tomatoes, olives, capers, basil and anchovies (optional) in a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil and the balsamic vinegar, and stir.
Place prepared pasta in a large serving bowl, add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and stir. Add contents of mixing bowl to pasta and stir.
Sprinkle the cheese over the pasta and mix gently. Pepper to taste.